S/O of another question, fertility???

Would you donate your eggs to a family member that could not have children on their own? Why/Why not?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 3:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. I LOVE my babies. If I could help a family member have the same joy, I would. Wait, there are a few family members I wouldn't do it for though. But for good reason.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would, because if a family member came to me it would mean they had trid every other option and couldn't have a baby. If me giving them something as small as a egg, which is nowhere near a baby, could bring their dream to life, what a wonderful gift to be able to give.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My sister is my best friend.. i would do anything (besides breaking the law) to make her happy.. i totally would help her.. I have known people who could not have kids and to see the pain of the process of trying to have a lil miracle. It's nothing pretty to watch the pain of 2 people who love each other and want to have a family together. but couldn't... ;( very sad to see
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sure...I would do it for a stranger.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• nope. I would carry a child for my sister, but I wouldn't let her use my eggs
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would do it for a stranger, but not family. They keep trying to take my kids away - with no success of course!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010