Have you ever dreamt about something that came true?

Or just had a feeling about something?

Years ago, I just kept having this feeling that my mom was going to get into an accident. She would have to get up early to drive my brother to catch his bus to work (basically a shuttle bus that took employees to work an hour away) and for about 2 weeks I couldn't shake that feeling. Sure enough, she had an accident. She wasn't hurt or anything, but the van was a loss.

Dream: This sounds a little silly, but I used to dream about my favorite TV shows. I'd make up little stories in my head (it helped me fall asleep, LOL). I had a dream about one and what happened in the dream happened on the show a few months later. That kind of awed me. Was a little freaky, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• happens all the time to me!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yep. I have dreams all the time that come to pass. Sometimes I'm not even asleep! lol... But yes, it happens and no, it's nothing to worry about.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've had stuff happen like that to me but I dont think I dreamed anything and it happend idk y but i have either weird/bad dreams or nightmares all the time or i dont dream anything at all and their mainley about how my SO is cheating on me or my ex family is trying to hurt me or sometimes their jus really random lol......
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• thats trippy your have special powers hee,hee....I have had bad dreams where I constantly remind the person after I dreamed about them to be safe & careful! just in case so it doesn't come true! I usually dream some weird dreams but haven't lately.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010