CM INVITES

What does it mean when someone asks you to be their friend? what do you have to do? be on line talking all the time? what if someone who asks you, you feel you have nothing in common with? is saying NO rude?? if you say yes what happens. I don't have alot of time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• IDK, i just started using this site for the first time in two years, so im adding everyone, the more the better i dont see what it could hurt, the more insite the better rite, and if i have a problem with someone i have no issue with pressing the delete button lol ..................... so if your reading this add me =) ................... and no its not rude to decline an invite lol this is a webpage with thousands of people on it you are not going to see eye to eye with everyone, so i doubt anyone will actualy take it to heart if you decline a friend invite
    ArianasMama2007

Answer by ArianasMama2007 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I usually say yes and get to know them but if someone befriends me and I know we have had heated talks I say no. You dont have to say yes to anyone you dont want to
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Just say yes. Nothing happens. You see what questions they answered on your page.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• most of the time nothing. LOL I've been friended many times to never hear from that person again.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You say yes or no. It's not rude to say no if you just don't want to. But it's not RL so I don't tend to say no unless I think that person is up to no good or the type that is going to spam me to death.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Usually it means nothing. I have people who have added me and we've never talked or we talk once and that's it. Chances are it's someone who is the same age as you, has kids the same age as yours, is in a group with you or just likes the answers you give.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010