how do I rid the "jelly Belly"???

I just had my son on Oct. 1. I have slimmed down quite a bit already, but how do I get rid of the jelly in my belly? I also have a few marks on the bottom of my stomach, will they turn in to the dreded "hamburger Belly"? Any tips??? Thank you for your help.

Asked by Conley639 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Some of it by eating low is wonderful.....perhaps try a ballet workout.....but honestly acceptance, too.....your belly is supposed to be a bit softer after you become a mother....learn to love your womanly body and don't pick at yourself......

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Go and buy one of those tummy belts and wear that during the day, exercise and eat right!

Answer by B716 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Pilates is an amazing exercise to do to get rid of the "jelly belly", but you also have to get rid of any fat in your stomach in order to see the results. Good luck:)

Answer by shanlaree at 7:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yoga and do not be so hard on your self.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thank you!

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• veggies,protein, no carbs,no junk foods and lots of some lots of crunches

Answer by Ms.TM at 3:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Honestly, less than 3 weeks after giving birth, my belly would be the last thing I would be thinking of. Recuperation and getting adjusted would be at the forefront of my mind.

Answer by sokkamum at 11:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2010