what does it mean???

ok so i took the e.p.t in the box where there is supose to be a plus sign if your preggo...its negative but on the top of the line t here is a little line goin down you can barely see it you have to look closely..and the little line is only on the top...i considered the test as a negative what do you ladies think cause i still have a doubt.....any help ladies????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if the slightest line indicating a plus shows up it could mean positive you shoulkd maybe tyry another test bc that one is definately inconclusive
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• POSITIVE!! Congrats!! Even if it's a faint line, it's positive. Take another in a two mornings to make sure though!
    Anonymous

• That happend to me it means your Pregnant but only a few weeks I did the same thing only seen very light lines so I went out and got another better Preg. test and I was Preggo asked the doctor why it was so light he said it was because I was only a few weeks CONGRATS!!!
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Take another test mama...but more than likely you're preggers. CONGRATS! If you're anxious to know for certain get another test and test first thing tomorrow morning. The HCG will be more concentrated in your morning stream...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Id say your pregnant thats how mine always were very faint lines that you had to stuggle to see... but try again in a day or 2 and it should be darker!! Congrats!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• with pregnancy test if its negative it could still be positive if its positive your definate... if there is even the slightest bit id make an appt with the doctor.... i had 5 idfferent tests tell me no then ept had a very very very faint line that you almost had to catch the light just right to see...lol... and sure enough im due any day lmao
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well i wasn't sure about the answer to that but every one else seems to think you are so congrats and when you find out for sure let us all know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• that sounds like a positive to me take another test in a day or 2 GL
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• By the way let us know if you are Pregnant would love to here
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• go to the doctor and get a blood test to be sure!! and if you want to know now take another test....one of my friends took 5 tests and they all said negative than she went to the doctor and they said that she was pegnant so never beleive them things!!
    kaitie_bug

Answer by kaitie_bug at 2:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008