pain in the crotch area?

ok .. so i have been having what i think are contractions and when they come my crotch hurts sorry tmi is this normal? then when i pee its not alot and i have been drinking alot to any ideas?

shaynaj

Asked by shaynaj at 2:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it's the pressure from the baby sitting right on top of the pubic bone. They hit nerves and it has a pinching feeling. It could also be a bladder or urinary tract infection. Just make sure to call the doctor to be sure.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• id call but i agree with the previous response.. with all that pressure right there it bound to hurt alittle.
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It's just pressure. It annoys me every day, I'm 32 weeks : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• could be a uti (urinary tract infection) - thats what it feels like
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I had the same problem it got so bad it hurt like hell I went to the doc. and he said the baby was on my pelvic bone it was so bad he gave me pain med. I couldnt walk it hurt so bad GOOD LUCK
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008