Why are women such prudes? adult content

I mean really? Sex is natural, healthy and fun. We are all mom's on this site so I doubt there are many virgins... Yet, half the answers on posts about sex are about how disgusting or nasty it is... REALLY? Come on people, grow up, get naked and enjoy yourself for once in your life!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sex is wonderful! If I had the energy I would have sex day in day out with my hubby.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sex has always been boring for me. I was a virgin when I married and my (soon to be ex) husband recently told me is gay...I'm looking forward to the rest of my "sex life"!! I think people just don't like hearing the down and dirty details about other people's sex life. Me included.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 4:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• hot couple Pictures, Images and Photos

Today is Wednesday!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sex is not all there is to a relationship. That is the point most of them try to make.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 4:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I honestly could not tell you... lol.. I can speculate, guess and so on. But I do not actually know why.. lol

I do have some theories however as to why. But they are my theories, mine and mine alone and not facts... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, sex is not all there is but it is important. I like to think that sex is the most fun you can have without laughing. And who doesn't like to have fun? And, just my opinion here, its even better when you can laugh about it! If you don't want to talk/read/hear about other's sex lives, don't click on those questions!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, that's not the point I'm referring to... When questions are asked about positions or acts and someone comes on just to say EWW, or masturbation is discussed and the moms all put in their "that's sick" comments is what I'm talking about... Like anyone who has non-missionary ,lights on, hot and sweaty sex that they might accidentally enjoy is a disgusting person.. Really? Come on...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• They were probably raised in strict and repressed religious homes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sex is great, I don't understand the prudes either.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I get it. Why are we disgusting for admitting we like freaky jungle sex? I don't know, but I do feel sorry for those who either never had it or can't admit they like it!! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010