Ever dreamed about something your SO did and...

you woke up mad at them for what they did in the dream? Didn't do it in real life, just in the dream.

This happened years ago, but I think the dream, he had cheated on me or something (I can't remember for sure). I woke up the next morning and called him a jerk, LOL. He was so confused, poor guy!

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I dreamed my husband was leaving me for his high school girlfriend (who he hasn't seen since high school 15+ years ago, lol). It was very realistic--I can even remember the conversation I was having with him in the dream, asking him why he'd want to do this to our daughters. I woke up pretty upset and it took a couple of hours for me to shake it off.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah when we were first married! hehe
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes and it was true. My ex cheated on me with a friend.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• YES! I did that the other morning haha!!!! but i ahve dreams about him cheating all the time and I have a lil proof but have never caught him having sex with another woman...
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010