I enjoy Lesbian pornography! and I am straight adult content

is that weird does anyone else prefer same sex porno???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Not only do I find same sae porn 'better' I like them to be peeing so I am totally messed up.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your bisexually. You enjoy both sexs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i like it
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm not straight, I'm Bi. But I can rarely get in to porn with a man in it... I'm generally just not attracted to men sexually... I like the rough stuff (BDSM, Spanking, etc.) and can occasionally get in to a male master kind of situation, but generally I just go for F/F.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I prefer lesbian porn too, but I am bisexual. Hetero porn has never done anything for me.
    Anonymous

• I like both honestly.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like it better...and im not bi or lesbian....i just like seeing a girl get pleased more then a guy....at least girls look better then guys do when they are having sex lol
    Anonymous

• Alot of women do, doesnt mean your gay or anything.

I like it too :-)
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I prefer it and I am straight. :) Just seems to me that a woman would obviously know what she was doing down there and the men get kind of degrading in porn.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree. I think that there is nothing wrong with it. I think that women are generally more pleasing to the eye than men. ( I Mean really? What sort of grand idea was the penis and balls?) When you are watching f/f them you are watching them both get pleased in ways you can relate to better. I don't really want to watch a guy ejaculating on some chicks face....but that is me.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010