What is your biggest challenge in taking your children's pictures?

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if some Moms could help me out? I'm developing a course teaching moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, how to take their children's portraits.

I want to make sure I cover all you want to know. Can you go to my website and answer my question? I appreciate all your help. In return, when I release my course, I'll give it to you for free.

My website is: http://www.BeYourKidsPhotographer.com

If you want to answer my question here, that is fine too.

I look forward to your questions and am also looking forward to exploring this forum.

Thanks,

Christina Moyer

christinamoyer

Asked by christinamoyer at 4:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My biggest issue is getting Glenn to stay still. Glenn will have all these great poses, but as soon as I raise the camera he's making the same goofy face and saying, "Cheese!" Thanks for the website.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• gettin a smile i like
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My kids love to pose but they always close their eyes when they say cheese.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't try to pose my kids when I take pictures. Most times I just have the camera nearby and snap radom pictures. Have gotten some awful ones and some great ones this way. Of course I use a digital so I can delete the ones I don't want then print out the ones I do or upload onto the computer.
    softballmom19

Answer by softballmom19 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Getting her to stay still.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010