Can i still be pregnant? HONESTLY!

Well i've always had unprotected sex and last week i test positive for 4 days then i got a very light period for 5 days(length of usual period). EXTREMELY light compared to mine and i had cramping for a day.Now im testing negative but i still feel pressure in my pelvic area. I even took 2 digi test last wk that said "PREGNANT>" whats going on??

passh

Asked by passh at 4:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I may have had one last period when I got pregnant. I went to the doctor and I was actually two weeks pregnant.
    balancingmother

Answer by balancingmother at 4:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• go to the doctors thats the only way to find out either thru a blood test or ultrasound
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would make a doctors apointment to get a blood test done.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you had multiple test say your pregnant YOUR PREGNANT! Just becasue one test said you arent doesnt mean all the others are wrong. You can still bleed while being pregnant
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• A blood test is probably the best way to go. It can check for hcg in the bloodstream and can check if it's increasing or decreasing. That's the information that you need to know what is going on. Best of luck to you!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like miscarriage, honestly, that same thing happened to me in July.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sometimes there's light spotting when the embyo implants inside you. You very well may be pregnant. I would go to the dr to make sure. If its not then I'd say its a misscarriage. I doubt seriously that 2 digital tests were a false positive.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree implantation can cause light bleeding and even some cramping. If it was in fact one negative test then I would maybe try another. I would Def. make an appt with a doctor either way to make sure if it was a miscarriage it was complete and if it wasn't you know! Let us know what you find out!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like a miscarriage or implantation bleeding, good luck
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 4:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Hearing miscarriage breaks my everything. :( i have a drs app tmrw for a blood test and im just trying to prep myself. its not just one negative--i test like crazy so i've gotten 4. i read that period hormones can override hcg..and a bunch of other things thats just confusing me.
    passh

Comment by passh (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010