My birthday is less than 2 wks away, and I want to have a party. Do anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what I should do?

Party planners, themes, ideas

KRLove

Asked by KRLove at 2:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• have a beache party or a luau winters coming and i know i am getting depressed already it'll give people a little bit of summer back have fun good luck and happy birthday
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Have a Day at the spa party. I did for my forty b-day and it was fun and relaxing.
    TMFord

Answer by TMFord at 7:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Have a Passion Party!! I'm in Longview, Texas, but I can connect you with someone in your area! They are a blast and your friends will be thanking you!! www.danyllepassionparty.com
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 8:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Make a list of your favorite things to do, and things you've always wanted to do, and pick from there.
    If your'e having trouble deciding, ask a friend you trust (and plan to invite to go with you), what they would choose or even suggest.
    LisaAC

Answer by LisaAC at 8:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2008