Worried about my 20 week ultrasound

I have my 20 week ultrasound next week at 19+4. I'm having it a little early due to changing jobs and insurance. My doctor said yesterday that my uterus is measuing right on track, but I'm worried my baby will be smaller than it should be at the ultrasound. Is there any reason why I would be measuring on track and the baby be smaller than it should be? When do they become concerned?

MentorMel

Asked by MentorMel at 4:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• At 20 weeks, they aren't going to be too concerned about the baby's size. You are only halfway through your pregnancy at that point. Babies grow at different rates. If you are measuring right on track, that is a GREAT sign. Means there is plenty of fluid around your baby, and your body is doing exactly what it should be doing. Don't worry yourself sick. Everything will be ok.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010