Work from home help?!?!?!

Ok i want to work from home.... But i do not want to sale products. I wanto work with a company that sells "SERVICES"... If you do this or know of a company that does please list it below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• You may not want to do this and it takes the right person, but in home daycare is a great option. Watching 3 kids a week full time can be good money. You don't have to sell anything!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have the Number 1 Service Provider in the Nation with Prepaid Legal Services no inventory, no parties, nothing of the sort. They are publicly traded on the NYSE, BBB A+ rated Forbed #1, and in every financial publication there is!

It is a service EVERY Ameican should have...Identity Theft and Legal Protection at your fingertips with out costing an arm and a leg, and the US Chamber of Commerce has said not only are we the #1 Business but have the #1 Compensation Plan..Daily Direct Deposit too!

Im giving away our business kit right now, to help people get started the RIGHT way!!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• well i run a website helping moms work from home. we have lists of businesses, jobs, direct sales and other money makers. feel free to check it out.. we also have people on call daily to answer questions about the things listed. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Are you interested in doing freelance writing? It's not get rick quick, but you can make a lot of money once you establish yourself. PM if you're interested.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010