More or less??

So ladies...do you feel that you enough "action" ;) before you settled down? Should have been less, or just right for you?

I had too much!...not always too proud looking back :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Not enough but I dont regret it a single day
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had enough, but if I had it to do again I would have had more... Had I known my desire would go out the window after I had kids, I would definitely have made a point to get lots more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Not enough, i feel i could have learned more about myself and possibly found a better mate in life if i would have ran around more.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had enough
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i had more than enough.. im not very proud of myself before i settled down. but that was then & this is now!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had enough...I am glad I kept my number low I listen to my little sister go on and on and think wow
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i had way to much an looking back on it now messes up my marriage comes in between us an i would love to take it back except for the stuff before him was pretty fun :)
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had just enough to figure out what i wanted :) I had my college days... YIKES but dont regret a thing :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I figure by "Action" you mean sexually, right?
    I had plenty of sexual encounters for me. The number is low and I think it was enough. I'm not a very sexual person as it is, so it wouldn't have bothered me if it were even lower of a number. It is what it is and I'm fine with it.

I think I could've stood to date a little more though. Figure out what I wanted and meet more people. I am very happy in my marriage though, and we both had to figure those things out together. Which is cool too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am still with my first so I guess I didn't get alot of action??? But I am very happy!!!
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010