is it possible for an answer pregnancy test to show positive in 10-14 days

last period august 29th 30th and sept 1st. neg cheap test on sept 25th positive answer test sept 30th. october 12th ultra sound said i have only gestational sac thats measuring at 3 weeks. is it possible for that test to be positive that soon? should i worry too much? they are drawing hcg levels again 2morrow, my doctor said i may have miscarried or iam really early on or misscarried and got pregnant again real quick, iam sooo worried any input appreciated.

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 4:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds right to me, if you ovulate halfway between periods like most typical women do you'd be about 3-4 weeks. I say congrats, you're just barely pregnant, don't worry about it because that early you're not going to see much - wait another 6 weeks or so and you'll see more and hear a little heart beating!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you're not having fetal growth, which is a sign of miscarriage, or, like you said, you may have had a miscarriage and gotten pregnant right away. All you can do is be patient and see what the quant says (the test they're going to do). Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• good luck, hopefully its just u really are that early. i always buy the ept tests so i can take em before i even miss my period. its very possible that u are that early, and like anon said there's not much to see until 6-8 weeks.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010