WHATS THE BEST HOMEMADE OR SCHOOL MADE GIFT YOUR CHILD HAS EVER MADE FOR YOU...???

my son about 3yrs ago made me a fish out of clay it's all harden and it has beautiful colors on it...out of anything i have that little fish means more then anything money could ever buy...i love it and i always have it on display in my home...my daughter made me a butterfly out of cloth in different tones and as well i treasure this items more then anything she made it last year in school in kindergarten...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have gotten so many awesome cards, ring holder out of clay but I love the ones where they stick their tiny little hands in the plaster and make you that gift and decorate it with stones and beads. The ones where they put their school picture in for the tree just too many
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My dd's preschool class are always making something really cute! Lots of picture frames with her picture in them.

"doo dads" to sit in my kitchen window seal. Right now there is a caterpillar and a flower in a flower pot. CUTE!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My son is only 2 so mostly he just colors. He'll come up to me with a page full of scribbles and say "Mama, I colored you a picture!" I try to hang them all up on the fridge and cycle them all through periodically.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• everything she makes
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• This glazed "handprint" from the daycare I worked for had him make one when I was a single mom for free!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• A flower pot with fingerprint flowers on it!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 12:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• They made some great pottery which I use daily.
    My High schoolers have made me cutting boards which are fantastic!
    My also have a cedar bench and side table for the deck. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• For me it is a painting of "Starry Night". It hangs by my desk at work and I am in love with it. She did a fabulous job, it is my favorite painting, and hearing her sweet little voice telling me what it is was memorable!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love the pottery my kids bring home :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011