Names for babies #12 and #13

Hello everyone! My husband and I are getting ready for our third set of twins here soon. Hopefully you guys can help us decide on some names, because I am getting no help from the peanut gallery, aka my family!!
P.S. We do not know the sex of the babies.

Justin Anthony Wells
Logan Edward Wells
Thomas Anthony Wells

Aubrey Samantha Wells
Madeline Grace Wells
Alyssa Grace Wells.
**We are open to suggestions**
We also ALREADY have a Charlie, Cameron, Danielle, Jessica, Michael, Kaitlyn, Rowan, Kendall, Kristin, Benjamin and Charlotte.
Thanks in advance for all the suggestions!

Mom2Many1999

Asked by Mom2Many1999 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Baby Names

• I am really bad at names, but I just wanted to say God bless your family, lol! I would go crazy with that many kids!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wow! congratulations :)
    We're naming our little one Charlotte and calling her Charlie for short, btw :)
    I love the name Madeline the best but all the names you listed are cute
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• personally, the favs are Justin Anthony if its a Boy & Alyssa Grace if its a Girl :-) Very Cute NaMes..it was hard to choose. Good Luck!
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i vote for Logan Edward and Madeline Grace..congrats on the twins, whatever they turn out to be!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Depending on the ages of the other kids, let them pick! Ask each of them to pick 2 boys names and 2 girls names and narrow the list down to 2 of each. Congrats and best of luck.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• First of all Congratulations on all those kids I will just stick with my 2boys. My sons names are Joseph Preston (6 1/2) and Alexander Thomas (2 1/2). I do have some names I did not get to use Boy name Dylan Thomas Girl names Laura Ellen, or Sarah Elizabeth.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 5:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like Logan and Madeline (and Annika, but that's not one of your choices) Good luck!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I really like Madeline. Also, Kiera, Arabella, and Lydia. For boys, Connal, Malachi, and Samuel. Congratulations!!!
    parris3

Answer by parris3 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like Thomas and Madeline.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i love keira paige for a girl but aubrey is a beautiful name logan for a boy
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 8:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010