HELP PLESE IM SCARED AN WORRIED adult content

WHEN U WERE OR IF UR PREGNANT WHAT COLOR WAS U VAGINAL DISCHARGE MINE IS WHITE AN STICKY I DINT GET IT SEPT OR OCT 5 throwing up 5 to 6 times a day peeeinggg alot constipated headaches back hurts an im tired all the time blood was neg back in sept im scared if i am im hurting my precioues baby by not getting prenatel care help i wann scream an cry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You should really go and see your OBGYN. For checkup. And if your checked out healthy baby healthy then... Hello to pregnancy.
    Vmahoney

Answer by Vmahoney at 5:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ok, u def need to get prenatal care. even if u cant afford it, the local health dept should be able to help. if u are pregnant, dont worry. all those symptoms are normal for pregnancy. but its always best to tlk to a doc. good luck and remember to relax
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Prenatal care usually doesn't start until you around 6 weeks pregnant. Get some over the counter prenatal vitamins and just take care of yourself until you find out for sure.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• mine was the same way, for my pregnancy, my dr said that it was normal
    mama_pink_tink

Answer by mama_pink_tink at 5:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I didn't even know or see a doctor until I was 5 months along. So, calm down and make an appointment for a thorough check up and rule out pregnancy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im just so scared i lost a baby at 8 weks one day i had no symptoms with my first pregnancy just heavy bleeding this time i missed it sept 5 i had a day of light pink bleedng it stopped spotting the day after an after that was brwon spotting septmissedit all togeher just had off an on streaks of blood im scared because my ob keeps blowing me off ansay get over it the blood was neg an im tired half the time i cant clean my apt an that sent like me
    Tryingforbaby1

Answer by Tryingforbaby1 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would find a whole new doctor. And try the testing and exam again.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ok thanks im worried i have off an on side pain no cramping its annoying the next ob is an 2 hour drive
    Tryingforbaby1

Answer by Tryingforbaby1 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No problem. And it's ok. Like I said, I didn't even know until I was 5 months. LOL And The doc I went to was 1 1/2 hours away. And if you are pregnant, you don't want Mr. grumpy doctor throughout the whole pregnancy anyway i imagine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• nope thats why if i am im ging to go with a mid wife the place i go to is were the ob who delivred me is an i dont see him he almost lost me at birh an the obs were i go dont speak very much english the forgein guys i will look an see what i can find in waysof another ob
    Tryingforbaby1

Answer by Tryingforbaby1 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010