How do you know Jesus is your savior?

I'm not meaning to start crap, but what makes you believe it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Religious Debate

• It's based on deep faith after prayer, reading the Bible and personal experiences. In the end it comes down to faith.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've read what I need to do in order to be saved, I've done it, I'm continuing to live the life. The whole bible tells the message. It just makes sense to me. I know there is a God because I can't honestly believe that the universe, the planets, this one in particular, and we just evolved from nothing without a Creator. I don't know how to explain it other than it makes sense to me. I've read it, I've heard it, I believe it, I understand.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• evrything i owe to GOD....i knew that HE will never leave me nor abandon me in whatever ways...during my difficult time HE is always there for me no matter what and wihtout a cost...i'm a true blooded devotee to him...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I think it's a legitimate question that deserves an answer..... I cannot prove it to anyone, I realize there is a possibility I'm wrong, and there is nothing I can say or do to convince you.....

That being said, it is my faith and trust in experiences I have had, interpreted by me to be encounters with God as he "spoke" to me and told me that His love for me is unconditional and that I should trust him....so as much as I can, I trust that He is my savior....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Me personally.

I am not a Christian. I do not believe that Jesus is "my" saviour.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't.
    In my opinion, Jesus was merely a wise man. WIth some really good PR.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ANON asking a question like this not trying to start crap?
    Anonymous

• Because the bible told me so lol. I don't personally see it though I have tried so hard but for some reason it just isn't happening for me
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• IN all due respect here, it is an honest question and to each his or her own however in my personal opinion Jesus dying on the cross proved nothing just because a bunch of people claimed so and the author is questionable at hand plus the fact that the bible has changed so much. I do not put my faith in the bible but faith in a higher power and that higher power has lead me to believe that "if" he existed he must have be a wonderful man trying to tell people that god is not bad or hateful like the OT represents. He doesn't have human characterisitcs.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If not him, who then?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010