Who used intelligender, got a GIRL result, and then found out it was a BOY?

I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday and was thinking about taking the intelligender test just to see what I'd get and if it'd be right once I got my ultrasound later on.

I heard that if it comes up as boy that it still has a possibility of being a girl and that if it comes up as girl that there's a very high percentage that it's right.

We're hoping for a baby girl since we already have our wonderful son! The heartbeat was very fast at our first appointment so now of course I'm daydreaming away with pink and purple colors haha. Thanks for any input on your experiences with intelligender ladies <3

ours

Asked by ours at 5:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Those thins are for "entertainment" purposes....it has a 50/50 chance of being right, save the $20 for a baby outfit or something else. There are online predictors and lots of free old wives tales with the same odds!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have never heard of that? How does it work?
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 5:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yup mine said girl, and I looked at my husband and said it was wrong. then when we got the ultrasound...yup boy! :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The only way to definitely predict the gender is to have an amniocentesis.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mine said its a boy and thats what Im about to have.I think it goes by estrogen or something and works better with your first pee.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010