do you think its cute for pregnant women to wear fitted clothes?

even if they aren't like movie star pregnant?
I'm wearing leggings and a stretchy non-maternity dress so its fitting me pretty close (I'm 36 weeks)... I'm not sure if its cute or not

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 5:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's how you feel if it makes you look and feel good and sexy then go for it...don't worry about what the world thinks...the world has not given you anything =) ROCK IT MAMA
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i think showing off ur preggo belly is adorable
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yes I think very cute. I am sure if you take a second to look around people will be smiling at you at they pass you by. go for it! :)
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 5:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes! Rock that belly!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it's cute when you show off your body with the baby bump....I think it's a little tacky when women will wear shirts just a little too short for pregnancy and show a peek a boo baby belly.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, if your comfortable is what matters
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes I think its very cute. Better than wearing Mu Mu's. Its not like you are letting fat rolls hang out....you are showing off your amazing belly that is growing another HUMAN!!!!

That is worthy of showing!

I am about 23 weeks pregnant and I have been wearing mostly non maternity so far and my belly sticks out! :) :) :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sure, as long as you're comfy, go for it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it depends on what you mean by "fitted" Your outfit sounds fine, and cute :) but i think it looks really trashy when girls have the bottom of their belly showing. I don't care how cute her belly is... if it's not a swim suit I don't think I should see inches of skin there lol.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 5:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it's the same whether you're pregnant or not....wear clothes that look good on your body. A baby bump can be cute.....and it can be done with class...or tacky....if you feel good in it, you're probably okay...if not, I'd look for something else.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010