what are your most embarrassing moments?

Ms.TM

Asked by Ms.TM at 5:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Forgetting to ask friends what is going on in their lives or letting them know that they look great.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• foot in the mouth-
    I was in the truck with my DH (we weren't married yet) other relatives as well as his grandmother.

he got the hiccups, and his aunt said 'someone scare him, he's got the hiccups!'

so I blurted out "hey _________ I'm pregnant!"

my SIL and BIL laughed their heads off, his grandmother was thrown at the very least,
    but his hiccups were cured!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When i was about 7 months pregnant I had went to my college best friend's wedding and right after the ceremony of them getting married I stood up and my pants were soaked! Thought my water had broke so my husband drives as fast as he could to get me to our hospital which was 3 hrs away and come to find out the baby had just kicked my bladder and I peed all over myself w/o knowing it.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When I got married and one day I went to the doctor and I forgot my new last name. It took me awhile to remember.
    LonleySoul

Answer by LonleySoul at 10:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010