Would you or have you ever had nude maternity pictures taken?

I think I might like to have some. Not to show to anyone else but just for me... I have never been as proud of my body as I am right now and kind of want to remember the feeling later on if I get down on myself.

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 5:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should. I think the fact that you feel so proud of your body right now is Great!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 5:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• http://www.julieharrisphotography.com/maternity-pregnancy-photos.html

this photographer has some beautiful examples

elizabiza

Comment by elizabiza (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Hmm... I guess it would depend on a few things... When you have nude photos taken (non-prego) there tends to be a good bit of airbrushing involved, if we can follow that same rule here, sure, I would do it. The only issues I would have to cover would be bruises or scars, so if we can take care of those, I'd be more than happy to do them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I didn't have them done nude, but I did wearing silk PJs. Both My DH and I wore silk PJs and had pics done right when I found out that I was pregnant, at 3 months, at 6 months, at 9 months, and then when DS was a newborn. As my belly got bigger I leftte bottom buttons undone and let it han out. I love those pics.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 5:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• go for it. i did but only let me and hubby look and they never made it off my digital camera. lol
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 5:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I did naked belly but not nude. I wanted to be able to show the child how big mommas belly was!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I wanted to, and also wanted to do the thing where it makes a mold of your tummy (can't remember the name right now) but never really had the time. I wish I had done some though, so if you have a chance to do some go ahead.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010