how many woman had miscarriages when they got pregnant within a year after getting off the depo shot?

how many woman have experienced miscarriages and other complications after getting off the depo shot?, is it just a good precaution to wait longer than a year even two years to get pregnant after the shot or is this such a common thing that i should wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had swful side effects nd still get some even 9 years later! I regret ever taking it. I bled for a year straight after coming off of it. They ran tests, did surgical procedures to no avail. Then they put me on the pill for three months and after that I was regular again. I got heart palpatations and still do to this day!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 5:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i was on the depo and i was tryin after i got off and i didnt get preg till 9mos later and my pregnancy was fine and in fact i carried over since my doctor had to induce me cause i took after my mom not dialating at the 9th month pass 2 cintameters and labour went fine.
    lil-mama653

Answer by lil-mama653 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010