Where did Adam & Eve go when they died?

dgall3

Asked by dgall3 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• They went exactly to the place they were told they'd go. They returned to the dust they came from. They ceased to exist .Gen. 3:19- In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” They would not have been rewarded with a heavenly life that they never knew, being created from dust, and having directly disobeyed God.

69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 7:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't believe they literally existed, but if they did, I believe they would have gone to heaven, as I believe everyone returns there. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Their family buried them and they went to Heaven. LOL no clue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The Bible does not say. My guess is they went to paradise, or whatever you want to call the place waiting for judgment.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• bodies went back to the ground and spirits are now in Heaven.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• They sinned and their was no way to get to heaven after sinning before jesus came unless a sacrifice was made since the last sin, so very probably Hell, but the bible does not say. They might have made the sacrifice and made it to heaven
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I figure that their bodies were buried or put in a tomb and their spirits were sent to the holding place where they waited for Jesus. Luke 16:22 calls it Abraham's bosom, it seams to be near hell.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010