Ok im tried of searching someone please help

Ok i have tried alot of work at home and i have decided i do NOT want to be with a party plan business, its just not for me... I am a mom of two and I want have a true work from career where i can work on the computer, phone, and some in my town...
I do not want to work with Melalueca not bashing them... I have tried them twice still use the products I have just do not want to have a business with them....
I would love to promote a service that will help people and not have to sell products...

Thanks anyone and everyone! And be wishes to anyone in a home business :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• a lot of moms seem to like using Ameriplan, you could look into that

there are work at home groups on here that have various ideas - try joining a few and see what others recommend

can you do graphics? you can make money on cafepress or zazzle if your stuff is popular

maybe you can do freelance writing if you write - blogs that make money are popular

LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 6:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

•  

Hello My name is Emma Weekly.

Im helping my friend market her business. Her goal, Just like yours is to make some extra income from home and for the holidays and beyond!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Im here to help you too if you decide to join her and me on her mission to get other mommies working at home with success!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Certainly that is EXACTLY what we have.!! A service that helps people, WITHOUT alll the parties, and stuff..
    I did Melaleuca too..long story.
    ANyway Prepaid Legal Services is a 39 year old business that is Partnered with Kroll (#1 int he WORLD) too provide Legal Services and IDentity theft services to all americans affordable (less than a cup of coffee a day)
    We are paid HEavily UP front and Direct Deposited to our accounts Daily!
    We are number 1 in service and compensation plan.
    Im happy to help and anser anything else, give me a PM!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Do you like to write? In addition to owning my own business, I do freelance writing. It's not get rich quick, but after you establish yourself you can make good money. If you're interested, pm me.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010