ovulation question

My husband and i had intercourse on the day before i ovulated and now i am feeling cramping in my right side and i am having a watery discharge could i be pregnant or what could this be i need some help thanks everyone

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Watery discharge is a sign that you ovulated, your cervical mucus changes to watery or an egg white creamy color when you ovulate. It is better for the sperm to live in. Your cramps from your right side are probably that your right side ovulated and not your left. You timed sex just right if you wanted to get pregnant. But you won't really be able to tell until implantation about a week later when your body starts to produce hCG.. Good luck!

ps. I use this site to track my cycle and predict when I am going to ovulate. The info part explains a lot about the BBT and tracking your CM even if you don't use the site to do it. www.preconceptions.com/au
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008