Can anyone refer me to a honest, good paying, work from home job? Please.

TiffanyDRiff

Asked by TiffanyDRiff at 6:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Now it's in no way a bad comment towards you....but I do just want to say that the last three questions were petty much exactly the same. If you look at the last 100 questions I guarantee 80 ofthem are the same. Take a peek at some other anwers given in those.

An actual work from home "JOB" with a company that sends you a paychek for your work isn't as easy to come by. Sabrina (you'll see her answers) has a link to a blog with lots of links. Perhaps if you dug thru then you'd find one. Odds are they don't pay a heck of a lot or they want someone with a degree. But the majority of people who work from home, with a paycheck, have worked in the office with that company for YEARS before given that opportunity.

IF you want to work from home, you can join a direct selling company (with products or services), sell on ebay or craigslist, or start your own company, whether i's online or something you do in your area.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ya...after i asked the question( I just joined less than an hour ago mind you) i saw all the other MANY questions just like mine. lol. Thanks for your honest answer.
    TiffanyDRiff

Comment by TiffanyDRiff (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. The great thing is that it's 100% guaranteed! I tried to look for a job from home, but I never found anything legitimate. The ones I did find didn't allow me to have my children around, which defeated the purpose of working from home. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son and 19 month old daughter. I work with an amazing group of Moms; who are very committed to helping other Moms work from home. Joining Internet CEO Moms has been one of the best decisions I’ve made! We have free training, website, and unlimited support. NO Selling, Parties, or Inventory!! It’s a fun and flexible home business. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can work around my family’s schedule, and most importantly not miss any special moments!!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    I’d be happy to give you more information.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No it's okay, I didn't want it to seem like a bash on you....and it's not just you because the question is a broken record here...with the same usual broken record responces, lol

Personaly I sell on ebay and have for years. Butat the very least, 100% free you could sell unwanted items on Craigslist ifyou didn't want to use ebay. It's at least a good way to earn spending money and extra cash. I always step up my selling this time of the year.

But, welcome to Cafemom!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yep... Here's a list

These are JOBS not businesses... I don't know which ones are looking for help right now, but they are all legit companies that do hire home based workers.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Convergys has been hiring for months!! They are still looking.

HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM has many JOBS you can apply for. They also post JOBS on their Facebook Fanpage.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have a very legitimate business opportunity, but it's not a job. PM me if you want more information. It's a business though, you would have to invest in a start up kit and business materials. If you're looking for a job, I hope someone can help
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I'm happy to help with any questions or details if this is something you're interested in.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010