Does anyone know how i can put a order form on my website

I want to put a order form on my website for people to be able to order but not sure where to get it or how to do it .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Are you using a template? If you are, look for something that says "shopping cart" or "accepting orders" or something to that effect. You'll then have to program in all your PayPal, Google Checkout or merchant account info in.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You need to look for a online payment site or merchant account tht has a shopping cart. Paypal has a shopping cart, I believe Propay.com also has one (i think, it's bee a few years since I've ued them). I also used to ue a company called CCnow and the have a shopping cart as well. The easiest it paypal, but if you google shopping cart services i'm sure you'll fid a bunch to look at
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yeah..i got paypal on mine..go to merchant services and they have tons of buttons for ordering
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Thank you Both
    millie388

Answer by millie388 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010