What do you think of Brett Farve

First of all I hate him like Hell, case i just recently heard about the text thing...
What do you ladies think about him!!

Mrs.Ormbsy

Asked by Mrs.Ormbsy at 6:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Must google.....

I have no idea who that is... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He is a Nfl qb football player for the vikings
    Mrs.Ormbsy

Comment by Mrs.Ormbsy (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ok..

So, NFL player, quaterback, may have sent out texts of his lingam to people??? Does that about sum it up........

Not a football fan so don't have an opinion on that score... lol

If he did send out pics of his lingam.. I would say that's a pretty sad way to stoop to get attention if your that famous, and most likely due to status wanted by many women.. lol

But since I don't really know anything about the guy. My thoughts on him pretty much mean squat.. lmao
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't think any better or worse of him than I do any other over paid sports ass... I have yet to find a pro-athlete worth their weight in shit... He's no better or worse than the rest of them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes But he is Married and he is cheating on his wife from texting that woman!!
    Mrs.Ormbsy

Comment by Mrs.Ormbsy (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Not a fan.
    Not a fan of sports.
    If that IS true, then he is a lamebrain. And really tacky. But then....those big dumb football players have never been exactly...classy,have they. But they do have lots of money.....sports figures are paid an obscene amount of money to run around and throw a ball and fall down.ETC. SO, maybe some equally dumb women would put up with them for all that money.
    Duhhhh.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ahhhh.. He's married as well...................

Him cheating on his wife doesn't matter here nor there to me personally.. I'm not his wife.

Popular figures (of any sort) cheating on their spouses does not sway my opinion of them one way or another. A person cheating on their spouse, that's between them and their spouse in my view, and them alone.

He's famous for playing football. If cheating on his wife doesn't have any direct affect on how well he plays football, I don't see the majority football fans being that concerned about it really.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• And he is 41 years old, WTF WHY IS THE BITCH STILL IN THE NFL!!
    Mrs.Ormbsy

Comment by Mrs.Ormbsy (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• While I am not a football fan, I live in "Packer country" and needless to say he is not very popular here (mostly due to 'retiring' and then signing with the Vikings) and just mentioning his name will get you a 10 min. tirade of negative comments. This is the 1st I have heard about the texts and alleged penis pics. Guess he wanted people to focus on something other than him sucking at football or his numerous 'retirements' and comebacks.
    Anonymous

• Well considering he is my team's arch enemy (well at least when he played for Greenbay) I've never liked the guy. But recently, its just sick what he has done to his career and his family. It pisses me off that these pro-sports players and celebrities have everything they could ever want, and they can't be grateful for it and be good people. They spend their millions on drugs and alcohol, leave their children with nannies 24/7, cheat on their wives with God only knows how many people, go in and out of jail and rehab...all while the rest of us our busting our asses for money. It must be nice to be amazing at something and get paid out the ass just to play football, but these people still want more. More women, more money, more everything, Its really sad.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010