Do you like snow and "the cold"

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I love the snow and cold. I love it because I can either get dressed warmly and go out and 'play' in the snow or sit in the house by the warm fire and look out on the beautiful white scenery.
    MamaBD65

Answer by MamaBD65 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yepper!!! I LOVE the fall and the winter! I love snow days, and cocoa, and baking cookies! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, and all that goes with the winter! I'm one of the "weird ones"!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 6:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I live in the Buffalo, NY area. I love snow when it's pretty and scenic, I don't like walking in it or shoveling it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm not a fan of cold if there isn't snow. Snow sooo makes the cold worthwhile. I love all the activities.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 6:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• NO. and those are 4 letter words.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ohhh yes! from michigan, and i love both. i like the cold, not love it. i love the snow tho
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• NO! I hate the cold. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia - Cold = Pain!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When we moved to Utah I would get a wierd rash when I was exposed to the cold...couldn't figure it out-and thought I was crazy. Then on that doctors show in the afternoon one day- someone wrote in or called in with a wuestion about getting a rash when she went to ski or hang out outdoors in winter and they said it was an allergy to the cold-and said what it's called. Told her to take allergy pills and stay out of the cold! I knew I wasn't insane anymore! woo
    I have never liked being cold anyhow- it's just miserable to me...and it was cold there for like 8 or 9 solid months ICK

I DO like to see snow fall, and to see it on mountains or whatever- as long as it isn't on the roads, or sidewalks...and doesn't stick around endlessly!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd like it if I lived somewhere where it really snowed, not just "pretend" snow like we get here (where it's pretty for a day maybe and then it's a slushy, icy mess)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I LOVE the cold..........but not so much the snow......Floridian here!

Lived up north for 5 years and while I DO miss the snow......just hated to drive in it!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010