No more first class? Some airlines consider dropping the service.

Frankly, I'd be glad to see it go - I hate schlepping past those passengers ....

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Travel

• Yelp, its gonna happen. Too many problems with them, too many headaches, and paperwork. It was just a matter of time. I mean, once they stopped serveing those little packages of peanut, it was all down hill! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We could never afford it but when my husband was coming home (hes in the Army) someone would always make sure he rode first class. It kind of makes me tear up everytime I think about it!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Funn how you pay to have the bigger seats on the airlines, and a bit wider......and on a city bus....taxi... no extra fees!

Who cares if they get on the plane first and settled and exit first! I think its crazy to charge so much more, for a seat!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Meh. I'll never be able to afford it, and with the way they're dropping services, adding fees, and shrinking the size of coach seats...pretty soon I'll be driving/boating everywhere anyway!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think we should all be treated like it is first class! lol j/k I would be sorry to see it go because if someone wants to pay that price for the 'extras' that is their choice and personally at times I wish I could afford it! lol
    MamaBD65

Answer by MamaBD65 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love flying first class because I'm afraid to fly lol.. The extra attention up there makes me feel more calm (not to mention the "free" drinks!).
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 7:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm glad they are getting rid of it.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I could care less. I mean, the more they pay for 6 extra inches of space, the LESS I pay for my nice coach seats. At the same time though, it ticks me off that the people with more money get special treatment. I'm petty like that, LOL.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2010