FACE PRIMER

Ok I bought some and am undecided. I bought Smashbox as I have heard its the best & has a good reputation. Its pricey. $48.00 Cdn. It has a tint to it but you can hardly notice it. It says one drop will do the whole face but I found myself using two to satisfy. How many of you use this product and does one pump enough for you??? I am not sure if I am keeping it or not, or really notice a huge difference.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• make up i know i have used every single foundation,primer thats out im am a makeup artist and as smashbox is good i learned from trial and error that the brand works best with their foundation now spending 50+ dollars on primer to have to spend 40+more on a foundation will kill the pocket so i would suggest trying the less exspensive one that works for everyone of my clients and myself i prefer over the top brand name to use revelon a link->
    http://www.revlon.com/en/Revlon-Home/Products/Face/Foundation/Revlon-Beyond-Natural-Smoothing-Primer.aspx
    hope this helps you.
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 7:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I also use smashbox and no... one pump is not enough. I use at least 2.. but it does give me a nice even "canvas" for my makeup.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I use and sell avon's magix face perfector spf 20. It is 10 bucks and works really well all day. Order it from www.youravon.com/klabeaud
    Keyanne

Answer by Keyanne at 11:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010