so soon????????

i just had my second child in august my SO and I had sex 4 weeks after baby was born on August 21st... being dumb we didnt use protection. i have not started my period so ob made me take an at home pg test. i got a faint positive. this is the only time he has ejaculated in me. so i'd be what 3 weeks along and how do i tell wat my due date is? my last menstraul was in november of last year. i'm scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Holy cow that's gonna be close together. my best guess would be you are about 6 weeks. Since you would have ovulated around Aug 7 to get preg on the 21.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• about may 14 2011
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well, it's gonna be close but it's been managed before. Good luck hon!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Wait I said that wrong. You would have started your 'cycle' on the 7th for you to get pregnant on the 21. Since at ovulation you are technically 2 weeks.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would make an appointment with your ob/gyn asap
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You are probably about 3.5 weeks pregnant. Which would put you due around...June 18.
    Anonymous