Spin off question: What is a good gift for a 2 year old boy?

My son will be 2 in Jan but I have no idea what to get him...any suggestions?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe a little tyke bike
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 6:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We did playdoh, books, ride on toys, movies, and we even wrapped up fruit snacks and animal crackers.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I got my son a ride on toy, stuffed animals, bath toys, new sheets for his bed, and clothes. Along with a few lil things here and there. You could also get him a couple of new cartoon movies or something like that. We also put him into a big boy bed around that time so he thought the sheets (Cars & Nemo) were completely awesome.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 6:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• A big wheels bike or the Thomas the train sets are great at that age. My son loved them!

cullensforever

Answer by cullensforever at 7:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My son LOVES Thomas the Train ANYTHING
    For my son's birthday we got him a balance bike and helmet... he also got from family- Chuck the Truck, tool box, puzzles, trucks, books, clothes
    For christmas I plan to get him MORE thomas things, some stuff for his toy kitchen and a couple of movies to watch on cold winter days.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Cozy Coupe, a trike, Mr. Potato Head, wooden puzzles, Mega Blocks, books, chunky trucks/cars.

Just anything age appropriate for a little boy his age.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My son is way into Thomas the Train set....so those are always good. He's also into any kind of matchbox type cars (though, a lot of times the age on that is 3+, so its your call...mine's never had a problem with them, but he is almost 3). Big Legos, a tricycle (with the handle for you to help...you'll thank me for that).
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010