why do men have to lie?

my husband and I are seperated right now, he wont respond to the divorce or anything. But he with someone else and live with her... he hates her kids, he barely see ours and he comes around to me for sex and than leaves, but he always tell me he dont know what he want... but he keep going back, but i am so confused because i believe him but than i dont, i dont know what is the truth... I just wish he will respond to the divorce and just let me go but than I have a hard time letting him go.

branwifey

Asked by branwifey at 6:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to let him go. You have to NOT give him sex. He won't make up his mind until he has to, right now, he gets what he wants. He gets sex when he wants. With her, then with you when she says no. Let him go. You deserve better, and you will find better. Put yourself first. Put your kids first.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Because your foolish enough to let him get away with it. Seriously why would you allow him to treat you like that? When he comes around wanting sex make him leave.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For the same reasons women lie... They think someone will believe them. Don't deal with it, walk away and do what's best for you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• men lie because they can get away with it. you're letting him. by allowing him to come and go into your life/bed/heart, he's going to continue dragging you over Heartbreak Land, doll. you need to tell him to poop or get off the pot..because you're milk ain't free anymore! and stand firm in what you say!
    you can be strong..you just don't want to, yet. once you've had enough of his lying, and using you like a good-time, you'll put a stop to it. if he's man enough to make up his mind to one women, and he picks you, then good. just make sure he knows you aren't bluffing or falling for his crap anymore.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Quit giving him sex. You need to cut things off with him. He is suing you. Also women lie just as much as men.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I do understand, I've been in a situation like this with a SO,
    but the only thing to do is to let him go and more on.
    I know it's hard, but keep yourself busy, do all you can to get your mind off of him, and enjoy your life, it's yours to enjoy!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• he probably wants the best of both worlds
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 6:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Spelling correction. That should say "using" not "suing".
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He's doing this because he can. You need to stop giving in to him. He has his cake and is eating it too. No man is going to stop that. You have to! Make him make a choice! I don't know your situation but if it were me I don't think that I could trust him. First he is still married to you but living with someone else,right? And he is cheating on her with you? That sounds like a man who doesn't deserve either of you.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Men will tell you lies just so they can get what they want. I always bite my tongue when I hear about females asking first dates personal questions, and then know they found "Mr. Right" because of his responses. I have had guys do that with me, but I took their wonderful personalities with a grain of salt. I don't trust anyone straight up. They have to prove themselves to me.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 7:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010