i am 26 weeks pregnant and my baby will not stop moving...he moves all day and night..is that normal..and what can i do to make him chill out for a little while

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Both my kidos did that change your diet orange juice makes them move like mad
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• everytime i eat some thing with pepper my baby kicks like crazy.... i told DH lets have sex so he will sleep... the rocking makes them sleepy i guess... gl
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it is normal.... and when mine gets all crazy i rock in the rocking chair and pat and rub my belly untill he calms down
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Baby is restless! No room to stretch out anymore! It will probably get worse before it gets better but when the baby is moving a lot, take a walk or rock in a rocking chair. The rocking will put the baby to sleep.
    krockwell

Answer by krockwell at 3:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008