Suggestions pls for Quality Time With No Money.

My husband and I work different shifts with some different days off. Any suggestions on what we can do that costs no money for quality time together?

MamaBD65

Asked by MamaBD65 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd throw together a picnic, get some portable music and wine and call it a day. Or just a good hike or long walk together, bringing lunch for the road.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Take a nice walk.
    Pop popcorn and watch a movie.
    Give each other massages and foot rubs. My SO and I do this often. It's a nice way to bond and talk to each other about things that matter to us.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My husband doesn't like to walk due to breaking ankles so many times and we watch movies and tv all the time. Thank you for the input. Any other ideas????
    MamaBD65

Comment by MamaBD65 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We put the kids to bed and turn the living room into date night... blanket on the floor, music, candles... Sometimes we even try cooking a late night romantic meal together then making a picnic on the living room floor... Then we play silly games.. Sometimes regular board/card games with an 'adult twist' (use your imagination).... It's FUN having FUN!!! Good Luck!!!!... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010