Most romantic Thing

What was the most romantic thing you and your significant other have done?

MamaBD65

Asked by MamaBD65 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• he took me away to mountain town for my birthday, where we spent most of it eating,drinking and having sex...
    Water_geM

Answer by Water_geM at 7:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My husband did it for me. My anniversary gift last month was a letter of resignation for my job and checks for the next 6 months for what I was making at my job so that I could quit and be home with my kids and concentrate on my home business! He totally surprised me!
    pmccoy

Answer by pmccoy at 7:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• pmccoy How lucky you are!!!! Congratulations and good luck on the home business. Water geM---sounds GREAT! lol Isn't that what getaways are for?????
    MamaBD65

Comment by MamaBD65 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Fully clothed so it wasn't foreplay or anything. He just pulled me to him and started slow dancing with me to no music at all. I really miss being with him...
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 8:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• as corny as it sounds our first date we went to the beach and saw shooting stars he asked could he cash in his wish and told me to close my eyes and he kissed me!
    linseyfrayer

Answer by linseyfrayer at 2:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010