baby boys and peeing

my 3 month old will pee all over the place if you aren't quick enough changing his diaper. lately he's started laughing whenever this happens. lol. Does anyone else's boys do this?

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol... My son has never laughed while peeing, but he does get this "shocked" look on his face sometimes-- I think it's him mimicking the look on MY face! I think the older they get, the fewer and farther between the accidents are. It seemed like every single day there for a while, but now that he's older (9 months), it may be once every few weeks or month.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 3:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It definitely happens! I always use a wipe to cover my son up, it cuts down the mess at the very least!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes!!!! now its a fight to keep diaper on so he doesnt go over to the tv stand and pee in front of it... its a stage... he is learning the feeling of having to pee... and what happens when he does... its more the expression on your face that makes him laugh... he can see the shock in you eyes every time... put the new diaper under the old diaper so as you pull the old one off... the new one is right there and easy to grab to cover...
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Lol. Yes, Used to happen with my SS all of the time when he was in diapers. He is goofy.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have a girl but I wanted to add to your question... I've seen things called Wee Blockers at Babies R Us that you can put over their penis while you change them.
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 2:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Mine is also three months and he enjoys being a naked baby. he only seems to try that on his dad. but when he was younger he did it a lot.
    naiomi

Answer by naiomi at 3:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh yeah, my 4mo DS does it all the time. Those peepee teepee (someone else called them wee blockers?) were pretty useless to me. They just fall off and get in the way. Just be quick with the clean diaper.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 3:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• hahaha..dont worry he WILL grow out of it!!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 4:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• oh yeah my son did it alot when he was a newborn my mom was helping me change him and she was talking to him at his level amd he peed in her mouth and all over her face it was freaking hilarous.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2008