Had 3 test with noticable faint lines, went to take a blood test after later on that day i had spotting blood test came back negative. now im bleeding very very heavy. My friends mom who is a nurse said it was probably a early miscarriage. What do you think? adult content

I asked how could it be a miscarriage she said a line is a line and yes she saw the line on the test also. even my doctor did before drawing blood. but she said since it was positive on a home test hcg is the only way to make the positive line appear so i guess shes probably right.

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep, i had the same thing happen. A positive test, next day super heavy period and really really tired. I didn't even go to the doctor. I just let it run it's course. I got preg again 2 mos later and carried to term.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The first time I was pregnat. I was 3 months and I stared spotting. They did test. That showed I had a miscarriage. They have home test to let you know the time to get pregnat. Good Luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010