Too Much Craft Supplies and not enough time!

How many of you have started liking a craft, bought alot of supplies and then have no time to do them? I have lots of them...different crafts--- crocheting, beading, painting...what are yours?

MamaBD65

Asked by MamaBD65 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am a craft supply junky! I have a huge armoire for my craft supplies and not all of my stuff fits in there D: It is a real problem.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• jewelry making crafts!! i made one necklace, adored by all who saw it..and haven't picked up a jewel or bead or wire or clasp since!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Scrapbooking and Sewing!!! I have TONS of stuff and NO time!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• All of above. and so many more.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh here we go....

-I have a boat load of beads for making my own jewelry (I stopped cause I really had no idea what I was doing unless it was a kit with directions)

-Lots'o yarn and a few knitting needles so I could teach myself to knit. HA!!!

-I FINALLY let my kids use some of the ridiculous amounts of card stock I have for wanting to do greeting cards. (btw: I made invites for 3 parties I threw and that was as far as that went.)

-Paint for painting wooden letters.

-And finally....sewing. I love to sew. I learned this past April and I got out of control. I literally have to avoid going into Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's for the sheer fact that I will spend no less than $20 on fabric for projects I do not have time to do with 2 toddlers at home.

Oh and this is where I'll add my family of 4 lives in a medium sized 3 BR apartment. We no longer have a kitchen table for my sewing stuff!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I started with a 'craft closet' that turned into a 'craft bedroom' that now I need half of the unfinished basement to set up for crafting this winter!!!! lmbo
    MamaBD65

Comment by MamaBD65 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Scapbooking, I'm so behind!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have tons of scrapbook supplies and buttons (I love making things and adorning them with buttons). I have tons of stuff and no time either - but I am a kickin' organizer, so at least it's not in the way!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• me but most is for my business
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My crafting got so out of control that I turned it into a business. I make jewelry from handmade paper and fabric beads (which allows and uses up several types of supplies at once.) I also have handmade wallhangings and items from repurposed items. Keeps me busy and pretty much out of the craft stores unless I actually need something.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010