What is wrong with some people??? adult content

Okay, I have to share this because it's so bizarre and gross and almost funny but not really. So my husband went to a job today to do grout on a tile job and he went early because painters were coming this afternoon...but unfortunately for him they decided to come early and had all their stuff in the way so he had to wait. So he sat all his stuff out and got it ready and then went to buy coffee.

When you do tile you use really big buckets for water to rinse the tools/rags and then one to mix the grout. . Well, he comes back and somebody had TAKEN A DUMP in one of his buckets and washed their hands in the other. WTF??? He ran in the house with the painters and said "Who shit in my bucket?" and the guy admitted to it so dh told him to go throw it in the woods. He claimed pooping in the woods gave him crabs once, so he used the bucket. Ummmm...even if that was true, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE???? Okay...I'm done.

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is sooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Wow...so bizarre. So bizarre it has to be true. Funny stuff. People are nuts.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• good grief-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• LOL OMG!!! I can't believe someone would do that!! That is so disgusting, and how could he not think it's a big deal to just poop and leave it there?! Beyond nasty!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• eww grossss!!!! some people still needs to grow up! even though they look like a adults don't mean they are...some are worse then children and your story proves my point!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had a friend who worked at Sears in high school....she had to go clean out the dressing room before closing and when she went in....someone had pooped in the corner of the room and wiped with a dress.

People are SCREWED up!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sick and wrong! my dad had that happen at a job site only it was the toilet they had removed instead of a bucket gross!!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He told me so random I was shocked...it was like "Yeah, I'm about half done...how's the kids...I had dinner already...somebody shit in my bucket..." I was like "Um...what???" "Yeah, shit in my bucket..." That's what made it funny...but I can't believe it really happened just because...did he think my husband wouldn't notice and start working with shit in his bucket??? Or clean it up himself??? Vomit.
    ErinHill226

Comment by ErinHill226 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Okay...vomit at the dressing room story! And to the other lady...apparently guys who work construction are disgusting. LOL.
    ErinHill226

Comment by ErinHill226 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Reminds me of FLIPPING OUT and pooping under the house and behind the house and in an unhooked toilet.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010