my 7 months old daughter alwase shake her head..like nodding is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• actually i believe it is, my daughter did that alot but she was a little older, i thought somethin was wrong with her and told my doctor,they did an mri on her and had a bunch of wires attatched to her head for like an hour at the hospital,but everything was fine,so i think its just something she picked up from you or someone else...i wouldnt worry tooo much but say something to the doctor! Good Luck!!
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yep, my baby kind of bobs her head/rocks when she is in her high chair- we think she picked it up in daycare from another baby. Our provider was talking about another baby who likes to bop to music and such- I think its normal. Believe me, it creeped me out at first- still does. :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 12:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2008