I am thinking about advertising on Craigslist for someone to come in and massage my feet. I think it is heaven to have my feet rubbed. With all the people looking for jobs. I am willing to train. It would be fantastic to have someone rub my feet for three hours and I would nap. Would I have to pay income taxes for them?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have to agree wtih the above. However if you decide. Yes under the table is an option. If you are looking to be "legit" have them sign an independent contractor agreement form, which basically makes them a contractor, not and employee. Then they are responsible for their own taxes. IF they make under 600/year then you don't need to file, and if they do, you send them a 1099 and it's their responsibility.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah and after he rubs your feet, he can cut you up into little pieces and put in a bag to take with him as a souvenir...

Are you kidding me??? You don't advertise for that kind of thing on craigslist!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Get ready for the foot fetishest to beat down your door.

foot fetish Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I dont know how strange I think this is exactly. But strange is the word I would use for this post.
    Anonymous

• What if it was some grimy homeless guy covered in cat pee? Can you nap through THAT?
    Anonymous

• LOL...you could probably pay someone under the table for that if you wanted to, I guess??
    Anonymous

• Hahahahaha Sleepingbeautee!!!!
    Anonymous

• You do realize that there are men who have foot fetishes? They might just come rub your feet because it gets them off. I think this is strange and unsafe.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I absolutely would not advertise for this. There are plenty of real, licensed masseuses who make house calls. You will get all kinds of nut bags if you post this on Craigs list.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes there are people with foot fetishes, but you all need to consider that there are personal ads on craigs list also. So if this is something you really wanna do then be safe about it. Background checks maybe, references, and print up a legal document, Because yes, you do not know what kind of creepy person may apply.

sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010