would you want to be a model or an actress if you could, and why?

for me a model because ilove makeup and fashion and the catwalk lol.. and to have a musician boyfriend and go to underground parties wooo... i am from nyc originally and am petitie and slendaer with big eyes... but i am 5-2! LOL

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I would love to be a modle/actress...mostly because I need a lot of validation in my life, which ive never gotten any, which may be why I feel i need so much validation, anyway, and i feel that would be a good way to go about getting it when everyone thinks you are pretty. I am 5'8 too bad i am 70 pounds over weight! :(
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Either if I could.
    I am 5'2" also, so model is out. LOL
    I have been an extra in several movies though. Maybe one day I will get featured extra and move up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would love to be a model, but I know it would never happen. I would want to be one cause I love having my hair and makeup done and just looking beautiful!
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Just seems like too much work. I would never be able to deal with the spotlight in such a personal level. I don't think I could be an actress because I laugh too much, and have a very difficult time being serious.... However I wouldnt' mind the paychecks, the ability to get a personal trainer and chef to keep me slender, and of course the option to fix whatever I don't like on my body ; ) Oh and take vacations whenever and wherever, or heck even own my own dang island....
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I like my Pepsi and candy.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For the money without having to pay for training (if it's legit). Beauty is power in jobs and in life.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Loved being in modeling school, so much fun - but no future in it for me, also being a shorty - 5'3".
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• wouldn't want the pressures that come with it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I did some local petite modeling (I'm 5'2") when I was younger. It was fun, but I would never want to do it full time - I love being home with my kids!

Answer by missanc at 9:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I went to modeling school and had a few gigs after I graduated but I just quit doing it after a few, it wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be. So, I guess unless I could be big, I would not want to do it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2010