sex? adult content

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. I have had two children with him since we have been together. I feel like I don't get into the mood for sex as much as I use too. I am just wondering if any of you have felt that way and how can I get into the mood. Should I try something different? I have done different postions but I just don't feel like I get "into it" but I do it.

mommyof2_1989

Asked by mommyof2_1989 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i am the same way, i have never been like this ever. i don't know what's wrong anymore.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I used to be exactly like that. He wanted it all the time and I never did. I could literally go weeks without having sex. He tried being romantic and sometimes it would work, but not always. I'm the type of person that hates doing the same thing over and over again. Even with different positions, it was like we were still having sex the same way. Then, we started doing it in different rooms and outside too. It was like I was a teenager again. I kinda felt like I was sneaking out of the house. This may not work for you and if it doesn't, try letting him do something really romantic for you. Play a song full of memories you two have together and kiss him like you're getting lost in his eyes. It may sound cheesy, but I think it will work. Best of luck mama!
    Mommy_In_Love

Answer by Mommy_In_Love at 8:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Honey if you have two little kids it may be a while before you really get 'into it' again. You could try a date night, where after the kids are in bed you have a glass of wine and a hot bath and try to just relax a little. Then see if you are in the mood to get into it.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 8:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I totally understand. I think it could be a problem with relaxing the mind. As a mom we always have things to do. Try reading romance novels. I also find getting a little buzz helps.
    Katie239

Answer by Katie239 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Studies say women who have been on BC for years will experience a low libido in their 30's. I don't have a link but remember reading that a while back. Possible?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• you are not alone...happens to a lot of women....too much on our mind...too much to do....too little time to rest....we just want to lay there in bed and enjoy a movie in peace and quiet and then get a restful night sleep. lol
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2010