What's a cute Halloween costume idea for someone who's barely showing?

I usually were a medium, but my boobs are huge right now and my stomach's bloated 24/7. As for my baby bump, I look like I ate too much so it's not cute or obvious yet. I want something cute and fitted, but my sizes are all whacked right now. If I order a large in the costumes I've been looking at I know it won't be tight enough in certain areas but will work in others.

Any ideas?

ours

Asked by ours at 8:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have one made then it will fit your exact measurements, its usally cheaper than buying one too
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i was 3mos pregnant barely showin through my costume thought u'd like this idea i was a fairy and unless u knew i was pregnant u wouldnt have known since they tend to have a high waist line costume i was 24 and didnt lol want to be the sore thumb but usually i was proud of it that was my baby
    lil-mama653

Answer by lil-mama653 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010