How many days leading up to your period is it normal to spot? adult content

I have been spotting for 7days so far and I am not due to start my period until the 16th. Is that many days ok or weird?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 8:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you won't have a normal period this month,maybe the spotting is your period.I used to have long periods then my periods went to two or three days.I heard you will go through many changes with your periods until you reach menopause,the changes would be spotting and irregular cycles.My period has changed drastically the last few years.I was getting a very,very light spot to the point I didn't even know I was having a period and I thought I was in menopause and then recently my periods have been heavy!
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That would be weird. I have been having a perfect 28 day cycle and 4 day period since my son was born in 1996. LOL Before he was born, they were very irregular. I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 5 months along...because I had missed 3 months before, but, never 4 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010